I like Friday Quick Takes over at Conversion Diaries. It works for me today!
1. Thanksgiving was special and wonderful. We always watch a Christmas movie on Thanksgiving night. This year it was “Elf”. Yeah, I’ve seen it at least 8 times and I laugh harder every time. I don’t know how it gets funnier every time. (Have I mentioned before that I’m easily entertained?)
2. Today we deck the halls. FuN! So much more fun with everyone home to help.
3. I have almost made it through the NaBloPoMo! I have posted every day in November – Woo Hoo!
4. I still haven’t decided whether Christmas Cards are going to make the budget cut. I really want to send them – we have a terrific photo from our son’s wedding this year. I think it’s too special to pass up. After all, I haven’t travelled in my private jet once this year to save on fuel. (Sorry, I’m still thinking of the automakers’ summit in Washington.)
5. My girls got up at 4:30 to go to Target this morning for big savings. It’s 7:30 (AM!)- they are back from shopping and they scored! Builderman was also out the door before dawn to hunt. I have been drinking coffee in peace. : )
6. We shop together tomorrow for our deals. My proven plan is if you go early (like 8 AM - not 5 AM), you beat all the people who have shopping hangovers from Friday and still hit all the sales. I’m counting on getting most of my shopping finished, though I haven't even started. You see why I'm called Pollyanna?
7. Please leave a comment with 5 adjectives to tell me about you. (You can cheat and use just one noun.) I would love to get to know you. Here’s mine: