Monday, September 29, 2008

SOS - Prayer Needed for Cody

I believe in the power of prayer. And I know that most of you readers believe in the power of prayer. Our son just called and a good friend of his, Cody, was in a motorcycle accident last night.

He is in neurological intensive care in Tallahassee and this is a critical time, with swelling and all the complications of a brain injury. We are speaking life to Cody. He desperately needs a second chance. He does not know the Lord. Yet. Cody is 23 years old.

We have seen miracles before and we know we serve a miraculous God. Thank you for your prayers.

7 comments:

Pinkshoelady said...

My family and I are praying!

God is good and faithful.
He heals and controls the body everyday.

I am living proof!

We will pray!

Pamela

Merrie said...

I join my faith with yours and speak LIFE! I say he will live and not die and declare the works of the Lord!

Edwina at The Picket Fence said...

I left you an email and I also wanted to share with you that I believe that God is working behind the scenes right now on behalf of Cody. I also believe that God is the God of 2nd chances.
Edwina

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

I found you through Edwina's blog. I, too am a Tallahassee mama. I'm adding my faith to yours for Cody as well! I agree, he will live and not die; the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead quickens his mortal body; I speak life to every cell of his body, to every system, to every organ, to every bone; I praise God that he is fearfully and wnderfully made; he WILL be satisfied with LONG LIFE; the plans of God for Cody's life WILL be fulfilled!!

Please keep us updated!

Jackie said...

Praying right now that this young man will survive and come to know the Lord...

Cathy said...

Agreeing in prayer with you for Cody to be healed ~

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

Thank you so much for the update! I've been praying every time he comes to mind...which has been quite often, in fact on my walk this morning I just had a Hallelujah in my spirit....now I know why!!

GLORY TO GOD!!