My friend Sara introduced me to this meme and I thought it looked like fun. It was!
If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...
Sara assigned me the letter "C", so here's my list:
1. Chocolate - a true comfort food. I’ll take it in brownies, Butterfingers, malted milk balls or mud pie for starters please.
2. Corn – as in popped corn! PopCorn is one of my favorite foods. When left to my own devices for dinner, a big bowl of popcorn is a top choice.
3. Clean sheets. I love to climb into my own freshly made bed. Now that’s happiness!
4. Coastal locations. I love the water. I have joked that my roots are those of a Sea Oat. I love to wiggle my toes in the sand. I even enjoying riding over bridges. I have lived in Florida all my life.
5. Communicating. I desire to encourage others and touch lives through communication. (Speaking, writing, building relationships!) I am rarely at a loss for words.
6. Comic Relief. I love to laugh. Smiling’s my favorite! I am easily entertained. Aat one point in my journey when I owned a business and was trying to carry too much, I lost my laughter and knew I was in serious trouble. I made some major changes in the next months and got my laugh back.
7. Children. Of course our 3 children are my heart walking around outside my body. They have grown into wonderful young adults but they are forever my children. I love being with them and I also love being around children of all ages. I desire to be childlike in faith and in wonder.
8. Christmas. Christmas is love and faith, family and friends (and chocolate). Wonderfulness!
9. Choruses. I had to get music into this list. Choruses are the main part of songs, whether sung or played on my piano. I breathe music.
10. Christ. My King. My Savior, Redeemer and Friend. He is my Peace, My Hope, My Strength. He is joy unspeakable and full of glory. It is amazing to know Him and to be known by Him.
Leave me a note if you want to do this- I promise I won't give you X or Z!
P.S. If you missed my post on the Ugly Mug Contest, please back up a step and then go on over to Linda's and put in a good word for me. Thanks!