Monday, February 4, 2008

Our Favorite Son

I’ve always enjoyed the name “favorite son”.
A safe designation since he is our only son. (He has 2 sisters!) Today is his
23rd birthday. Wow- look what has transpired in that time:


We have always loved the picture of his early weight-lifting days. The second photo is taken in our "back yard" with “The One”. We love her. He completed his first 2 years of college and proceeded into the EMT program and then Fire Academy in college. He just completed Fire School and is currently applying all around Florida for a job. He has finished college just in time for us to send child #3 to school. A wonderful benefit of them all being spaced 5 years apart is we’ve only had 1 in college at a time. I never could have planned that so well! Here’s a recent photo from Fire School.



“For I know the plans I have for you”, declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and you will find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jer. 29: 11-13

1 comment:

Uncommon Blonde said...

I love it! My favorite little brother is not so little anymore. Good pics :)