Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Best of Things and the Worst of Things

I just read Uncommon Blonde’s blog and was prompted to take a picture of this hideous item found on Builderman’s desk. What’s the story? What is this? It’s her story so you can read it there. She’s also giving away a $15 iTunes Gift Card so your visit can reap rewards beyond satisfying your curiosity.

I can’t believe I posted this picture of Uncommon Blonde’s worst Christmas present ever. Eeewwww and double Eeewwww! Builderman’s comments on this post were: “Hey, it works really well. Notice the workmanship! Do I get a commission for you using the photo on your blog?

Umm – a firm NO to all!

7 comments:

sara said...

ewwww.... I am not sure I want to hear the story on that one!!! That is gross looking!

Btw, I found DICEcapades at Barnes and Nobles. i had never seen it before that. Hope you can find it because it is fun!

sara said...

ok, went over to hear the story!! That is hilarious!! I got into a "war" with my best friends husband one year at Xmas...he took it much farther than I would have and I learned to not start something like that without a lot of thought!! ha!

That was great!

Merrie said...

That is so funny! I'm impressed with his creativity! What a man you have there!

Uncommon Blonde said...

Still shuddering over that one ... thanks for the photo reminder (not really)

Kelly said...

I know exactly what it is...I'm going over to her blog and see if I can win.

Greg C said...

I can't top that present but the worst I got was bubble gum and I am not sure what the best was.

Anonymous said...

White Christmas is on Lifetime tonight (Friday) at 8 central. You MUSt dvr it!!! :-)