Thursday, November 12, 2009

Uncommon Hours... Uncommon Years

"If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” ~Thoreau

Uncommon Blonde's birthday is today and this quote is among her favorites.
I marvel at God's faithfulness, from the 18 hour labor that brought her into this world 29 years ago to the labor she experienced as she brought Rosebud to us in July.

God is faithful in the minute, in the hours, in the days and through the years. Since I've given this day a banner quote, I'm going to name Sara Groves' He's Always Been Faithful to Me as the theme song. I don't believe I've shared these photos of my baby as a mother. Happy Birthday, cherished one!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Those photos are unbelievably great. Happy Birthday to your daughter, and also to LouLou.

Great week over there, isn't it?

Merrie said...

Such a beauty! I know that it is from within! You have shared so many wonderful inspiring stories about her that I feel I "know" her and love her!
You are so blessed!
Hope that her birthday was extraordinary and wonderful!

Sylane Mack said...

Beauty...love...hope! All represented so magnificently here!
Love you bunches!
my heart and prayers always through Jesus,Sylane