Monday, June 6, 2011

Joy of the Generations

Has it really been a month since my last blog post? Yeah, I've kept a journal for at least 20 years and there are gaps in that too. I decided long ago to give myself permission. Otherwise, it becomes like so many other things in life; we focus on not measuring up and simply step back and let the opportunity to participate pass us by. I'm here! And there. And everywhere.

Here's some pictures of the way I'm spending my time between running 2 businesses. If you want to actually read words and thoughts, for now I'm over at my LifePoint blog.
Collin is 3 months old

Addison will be 2 in July

Ava is 6 weeks old
Nonna and Pappa are happy and thankful!

3 comments:

sara said...

I miss you around here but completely understand!!! LOVE that last picture!!!

Kathleen said...

Oh yes, I recognize the contended grins across your faces. Those babes are absolutely precious!

I do enjoy reading your Facebook snippets as it allows me to keep track of what's going on in your love. Blogging just fleshes it out.

Blessings,
Kathleen

Ballerina Girl said...

What a beautiful family you have...
blogging can be too much sometimes and we all just need to take a step back. for me, I feel I get boring...no one wants to read boring, right?!

:)BG